Discover Our Values: Why Choose Lora's
Learn about laser weight-loss, healthy eating, comfortable living and Lora's guarantees to you. We hold ourselves to the highest internationals standards. As a member of the International Spa Association (ISPA) - established in 1991 - Lora's adheres to the best practices guidelines. We continue to reach new bounds in spa excellence; scroll down to learn more about the efficacy of our services.
Get Ready for the Spa Experience: Find Us Online
It's important to know what to expect during a spa experience - especially your first one. You probably already have a good reason to visit our spa: to relieve stress, to lose weight, to get in shape or just to treat yourself. What we ask is to keep in mind that ultimately the spa experience is about one thing: You. Your comfort, your goals and your peace of mind are at the heart of every spa experience at Lora's.
Whether we are working on your abdomen, legs or arms, we will need full access to that space. Please wear comfortable clothing (t-shirt, tank top, yoga pants, sweatpants, shorts with elastic waist) so that we can work with ease while you remain comfortable.
Our Pledge: Receive Global Best Practices
As a Spa Guest, you have the right to:
- a clean, safe, sanitary and comfortable environment;
- stop a treatment at any time, for any reason;
- be treated with consideration, dignity and respect;
- confidential treatment of your disclosed health information;
- trained staff members who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures;
- ask questions about your spa experience; and
- information regarding staff training, licensing and certification.
As a Spa Guest, it is your responsibility to:
- communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns;
- communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit;
- treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect;
- use products, equipment and therapies as directed;
- engage in efforts to preserve the environment; and
- adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures.
We are officially endorsed and prepared in partnership with the:
- International SPA Association
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Stitch and Paint Beauty Loft of NYC
Our Spa is guided in all activities by truth, accuracy, fairness and integrity. We pledge to keep informed on the latest techniques, developments and knowledge pertinent to professional improvement. Find out why New Yorker's trust Lora's Skin Studio to take care of their beauty and aesthetic needs.
Maximize Your Treatment Results: Lose More Weight
- Drink water! Eliminate drinking all non-water based beverages. By drinking lots of water, you can help facilitate the flushing of fat cells from your body.
- Avoid alcohol for twenty-four hours post treatment, as alcohol will cause dehydration and add to your liver’s workload.
- Do not eat one hour prior to your session, and try to avoid eating for three hours following all cavitation treatments. This sounds tougher than it is, but fasting will help to shrink your adipose tissue and the concordant fat cells.
- Do be active throughout the week (i.e. walking, biking, swimming, etc). Try to burn at least 500 calories on the day of your session. For optimal results, try to excercise at least five times per week while you are receiving treatment at Lora's.